• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickles

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Ok, not a rabbit I know :lol: . But I thought someone might fall in love with this sweety.

This is Pickles, a gorgeous male syrian hamster. His owners left him behind when they moved house and the new occupiers did not want him. I would estimate him to be around a year old and he is very friendly. If you would like to offer him a home please let me know.

pickles.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so so cute!

I had a hamster years ago, they are really sweet and fun to have a round.

Hope everything works out for the guy :)

if you want him luvabun.. im going to my parents in Gt yarmouth which is pretty close to norwich for Christmas and i live in basingstoke.. think thats not that far from bagshot is it? Dunno if its a bit far for a hamster to travel tho? takes me about 4hrs to drive it usually so just let me know.. Im home for about 5days over christmas.

Yeah i know where norwich is.. i went for a job in Aylsham last week, waiting to hear at mo.. so never know i might be near to you and come look at your rabbits soon hehehe

picked up this thread again too late otherwise I would have taken him in. good luck to the little fella in his new home.
Diddeen said:
Dunno if its a bit far for a hamster to travel tho? takes me about 4hrs to drive it usually so just let me know..quote]

btw, if you think 4 hours is a long time for a hamster, let me tell you the story of Peaches. A hamster who arrived at Heathrow airport for a flight to Los Angeles in carry-on as her family thought that was OK. er, no. I babysat her overnight whilst her special cage for the flight was constructed. She was then put on the flight and made it OK (I phoned them to check). We're talking about 11 hours here.

Best of luck little fella xx

Back