• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle and Beans (as requested by Craig)

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Pickle and Beans have been enjoying exploring the lounge. Please excuse the mess, I’m in the middle of a sort out since Bloke moved out.

BfzXqDdl.jpeg

Q2sM3awl.jpeg

rdcd0tRl.jpeg

68pmiBll.jpeg

J3bgiKfl.jpeg

4WQptqnl.jpeg

So cute! Although how do you tell them apart?!
With difficulty! :lol: Pickle has more white around his eyes and his coat is slightly smoother than Beans. Beans seems to have some guard hairs, I think they’re called in his coat that have black tips to them. I think you can see that in the two pictures of them on their hind legs. Personality wise, Pickle will happily sit on your knee for cuddles for about 20-30 min, whereas Beans has had enough after 5 or 10 minutes. Beans is always the first into the lounge and is the one that pulls the baby gate open if it’s not shut properly. Pickle usually the one that gets himself into trouble somewhere, like getting under the fridge.

With difficulty! [emoji38] Pickle has more white around his eyes and his coat is slightly smoother than Beans. Beans seems to have some guard hairs, I think they’re called in his coat that have black tips to them. I think you can see that in the two pictures of them on their hind legs. Personality wise, Pickle will happily sit on your knee for cuddles for about 20-30 min, whereas Beans has had enough after 5 or 10 minutes. Beans is always the first into the lounge and is the one that pulls the baby gate open if it’s not shut properly. Pickle usually the one that gets himself into trouble somewhere, like getting under the fridge.
They sound like proper little characters! [emoji1787]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

They are just gorgeous, I love that last photo particularly, looks like they are plotting mischief :lol:

Please excuse the mess??
What mess? It's soooo tidy.
These two just make me go all goey. They are gorgeous, stunning and unbelievably cute. I loves them:love:

I’m pleased that you all think they’re as cute as I do. Mind you, I can currently hear the food bowl being thrown about to inform me that it’s tea time, so maybe they’re not quite so cute!
I’ve only just noticed in this photo that Pickle is peeping out from under the trolley!
rdcd0tRl.jpeg

They are really so very cute :love: Pickle reckons if you didn't want him to always get into trouble, you shouldn't have called him Pickle :lol:

I’m pleased that you all think they’re as cute as I do. Mind you, I can currently hear the food bowl being thrown about to inform me that it’s tea time, so maybe they’re not quite so cute!
I’ve only just noticed in this photo that Pickle is peeping out from under the trolley!
rdcd0tRl.jpeg

Omg...adorable photobomb! :lol:

What mess? Seriously, you should've seen my old place. Ever watched those hoarders programs? :shock: Thank goodness where I am now we've much less stuff.

Glingle, I need to pm you, I'd forgotten about that statue I'd had you look at for me last year. It's probably adding to your clean out if you still have it. :oops:

I :love: Netherlands - how old are they now Glingle? Have hormones raised their ugly head yet?
They’re 20 weeks old on Saturday. Hormones have definitely kicked in! Litter training for poos has gone out of the window, although they are still weeing in the trays, it’s getting sprayed up the sides now. Definitely stinky teenagers!
There’s been a lot of humping and chasing this week, thankfully it’s all good natured at the moment. They take it in turns. They still snuggle up together to snooze though. Seeing the vet tomorrow to give them a health check and to discuss when to neuter them.

Back