• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hip Hip Hooray - Joey is 8 years young today

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Many Hoppy Returns to my beautiful boy

zUm8BSnl.jpg

A very Happy Birthday to you Joey, filled hopefully with forage and attentive wives :) He does look extremely good for his age :)

Hoppy birthday Joey!

I hope you will be spoilt with lots of forage!

Why did your mummy take a picture of you on the pooper? She's nasty!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Eight is my special lucky number Joey !! Hope you are having a lovely day and being treated to lots of your favorite foods. You are a really handsome fella :love:

Joey says thank you kindly. He is pleased the forum concurs he is a very handsome boy & looking good for his age.

I've had him for almost 7 years, this is the longest I have had a bunny.

Loobers - I shall attempt a more glamorous shot for you this evening

Joey says thank you kindly. He is pleased the forum concurs he is a very handsome boy & looking good for his age.

I've had him for almost 7 years, this is the longest I have had a bunny.

Loobers - I shall attempt a more glamorous shot for you this evening

He's looking good full stop !!

Joey,age is just a number. You are as young as you feel little man :love:

Hoppy birthday you handsome hunk of a rabbit. You look stunning and have the character to match. I hope you have had lots of nommy treats.
Lillian sends nose licks for Joey xxx

Oh I missed this yesterday handsome Joey :( hope you had a bunderful day, and got spoilt rotten ( showed your photo to Treacle-think she blushed ;)) xx

Back