• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nancy's NCI Insurance Renewal

Den

Mama Doe
I know there have been a few threads about NCI and I said I would report back on the renewal for Nancy after 2 biggish claims. I cant find the threads so.......

I was paying £13 a month - the premium for next year is £18.

I think this is reasonable (OH and his father- being such experts - had informed me her premium would more than double).

Nancy is on a lifetime policy and will continue to be covered for her conditions. She will be 7 in September. Her excess has remained the same and the cover does not reduce as she gets older.

I'm so glad I took out insurance. If I'd gone down the route of putting the equivalent of the insurance premium into savings, I would be very much out of pocket.

I know there have been a few threads about NCI and I said I would report back on the renewal for Nancy after 2 biggish claims. I cant find the threads so.......

I was paying £13 a month - the premium for next year is £18.

I think this is reasonable (OH and his father- being such experts - had informed me her premium would more than double).

Nancy is on a lifetime policy and will continue to be covered for her conditions. She will be 7 in September. Her excess has remained the same and the cover does not reduce as she gets older.

I'm so glad I took out insurance. If I'd gone down the route of putting the equivalent of the insurance premium into savings, I would be very much out of pocket.

I'm glad you have had a good experience with an Insurance company. Pet Insurance is an essential these days, unless the owner of the Pet(s) is a millionaire !!

I'm not familiar with these insurers, but the premium rise doesn't sound unreasonable compared to others. Good news :thumb:

Thanks for the update, I have Ruben insured with them. I was very upset when they didn't pay out for his dental, they did however pay for a stasis episode. The claim was only worth £50 so I might have been better not claiming but I needed the knowledge that they would pay. Renewal happened just before the claim went in so I can't say how much affect it had.

Back