• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys!

slob1231

Warren Scout
Hi everyone!
So today i finally got Coco & Skye a pen they could share! After slowly bonding them, I'm happy to say they are finally together & happy!
We've been keeping a watchful eye on them & Skye was a bit nervous at first with Coco's zooming lol but she's out and about with him giving lots of kisses. Anyway i was just wondering what kind of toys you would recommend me having in their cage. They like to chew, as my walls are evidence of! So they have cardboard boxes, they are not really interested in having Balls, Coco is more of a laid back kind of rabbit who just likes to laze and have cuddles but skye is more of a chewy, digging kind of rabbit! They've got rugs and stuff in there for flooring, as I've been told that lino is bad for their feeties! Are the tunnels any good? Can you recommend any? Thanks!

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Tunnels are a favourite but material ones would be chewed and dug at by digger, chewed. You could get runaround tunnels much stronger. How about some plant pots terracotta type on sides with hay in, upright ones with hay in, upside down ones for them to jump on? . A storage box with lots hay in, or soil/sand

You could try stuffing empty toilet rolls with hay, maybe with a little treat in the middle. My bun, Treacle, loves those baby stacking cups, although she wants me to play with her, she loves to knock them over after I've stacked them-over and over :roll: sea grass toys are bunny safe and fun to destroy, not too expensive either :D

Back