• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't you just hate it

loobers25

Warren Veteran
When you go to the shops and you get home and find you picked up two different bunny slippers!
4a1ae0a1eba101bb079ca56c501d5719.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How dare you both. This is Dennis's trendy athritic hay carpet. You should gets one!

I often end up in mismatched slippers, none to so beautiful as these. I'd do hay carpet if mine weren't such ***** pants (except Mouse, she's a good girl)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really envious of you Loobers. I love the way you can give your buns such natural freedom and they thrive in that. It's great to see them in the natural environment and I know it's such hard work to clean all that on a regular basis. I would love to be able to do this for Hillian but they have free run of downstairs which is carpet, and then the garden when they under supervision. Your set up is wonderful. xx

I'm really envious of you Loobers. I love the way you can give your buns such natural freedom and they thrive in that. It's great to see them in the natural environment and I know it's such hard work to clean all that on a regular basis. I would love to be able to do this for Hillian but they have free run of downstairs which is carpet, and then the garden when they under supervision. Your set up is wonderful. xx
Thank you Craig. I actually find it easier than washing fleeceys and rugs. Luckily they bless me by only pooping and weeing In the dog bed and trailer. Dennis will occasion scuff the contents out but even that isn't too bad. We have a rotation where hay on the floor goes into the litter tray to be pooped on and fresh hay goes in the hay racks and on the floor. They eat so much hay like this its brilliant. Also JC said it was the best flooring for indoor buns asides grass

Back