• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dara- U/D 11th April - Much Better :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Little Dara is having an Eravac vaccination tomorrow. She had a bad reaction to her Nobivac Myxo-RHD. We dont want her to have Filavac as we dont want her to have a second dose of RHD1 vaccine. But we do need her to have some protection against RHD2 so a decision has been made to go ahead with the Eravac (which only covers RHD2, Filavac covers both RHD 1+2). I am so worried that yet again I will be doing the wrong thing......................

Any spare vibes would be much appreciated

mTfjZxV.jpg

P7Gfsv1.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh Jane I get confused with the vacs combo. I didn't realise a vaccination covered rhd one and two.

Anyway best of luck for Dara tomorrow. Xxx

Thanks all. Her appointment is at 10am. I am dreading it but at least Dara has no idea what will be happening so she is not worried xx

At least this time you are prepared in case she reacts badly. But fingers crossed that she doesn't and sending lots of positive thoughts for little one xx

Sending loads of vibes for Dara tomorrow. Tbh I really don't think you could be doing the wrong thing, as without protection from RHD2 she would be very vulnerable.

Didn't see this last night Jane, so adding my vibes now for little Dara, will be thinking of you both xx

Back