• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures at last...........i hope this works!!!

DottieBino.jpg

Here they are and very lovely too!!

Hi. To have a siggy (a pic below your message all the time) "Copy and paste" the IMG tag from under your image displayed in photo bucket, and into your signature in PROFILE.

If you want to display an image for the one post then again just Copy and paste the IMG tag in the "message" NOT in your profile signature.

:D Thanks guys!!!

Now i can tell you about them.

Bino is the Netherland Dwarf, he came into the vets where i work as his owner was moving and couldn't take him with him. I had him castrated and then went to rescue to have him matched up with a girlfriend...............Dottie!!!! She was a childs unwanted pet!!!!!

I will try and put pics on tomorrow, i should be in bed now!

Thanks again

Sarah

Hi ,me again!
I hope this pic comes out.
This is the new bun 'Billie', she was living with a guinea pig and didn't like it much so owners wanted her rehomed. She is 6 months old and i have to get her neutered soon, which i am dredding!
Thank to Marlene and Toby for help with pics!
goatie3.jpg

Turn around three times whilst twitching you nose, give the bun a carrot and heypresto your photo will appear!

~Lisa~ said:
I must say Bino Wabbit, your bunny looks rather familiar! ;)

Hi Lisa

Yes i thought the same when i saw Benny & Timmy ha ha . This is actually Billie, my pictures got in a muddle. She would love those two !
My boyfriend says she looks like a goat(?????it makes me wonder if he has seen a goat???) hence the name Billie as in Billie goat!! :lol:

Back