• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not my bunnies, however..

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I'm a regular helper at The New Arc animal rescue in Auchnagatt, Ellon and very fortunate to have an 'extended' furry family by way of the bunnies in residence.

So there's Daffodil, Aster, Tilty, Clover and Bluebell, all adorable and I get to care for them on my visits. Such characters, and I love being able to do their room service!!

They live at the rescue, however they are just as special to me as my own bunny Dylan.

How fortunate am I?! :love:

I'm a regular helper at The New Arc animal rescue in Auchnagatt, Ellon and very fortunate to have an 'extended' furry family by way of the bunnies in residence.

So there's Daffodil, Aster, Tilty, Clover and Bluebell, all adorable and I get to care for them on my visits. Such characters, and I love being able to do their room service!!

They live at the rescue, however they are just as special to me as my own bunny Dylan.

How fortunate am I?! :love:

Very and so are the Bunnies to have you involved in their care :love: :D

You are living the dream and giving so much love and dedication to rabbits whose lives will be all the richer for having you there for them. :love:
I hope Dylan has settled in well in his new home.

We're all settling in fine thank you. Dylan has yet to explore the garden due one thing and another, but that will soon be sorted. A brand new Omlet playpen has been erected and offer 100% protection which is a great relief as being in the country there are many predators. He will only be outdoors when I'm at home, otherwise in his palatial surrounding in the utility room with his toys, blankies, food etc.

This is a lovely life, being able to work with such a variety of birds and animals and just what I needed too. When I had to close my little animal care business back in 2016, I felt as if my world had totally caved in and wondered what to do next. Well, somehow the universe has guided me up here to Scotland and I've landed on my feet by having the rescue so close by and being entrusted with the care of their residents.

My life's ambition to be with and care for animals is once again being realised.

Back