• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Advice for Aggie (and her mum) - squishy poos

Aggie's poos have been a bit squishy over the weekend .

She and Kim get exactly the same to eat and Kim has been fine. I have cleaned Aggies bott for the third time now and I am not sure what to give her for her supper tonight.

Should I just give her her excel, should I give her excel and supaforage, or should I giver her veg (if so what ones are best).

She is really happy in herself and acting totally normal. I don't really want to separate them but do you think I should.

I know this all may sound a bit stupid but until now their poos have been perfect (like thier mum :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

Thanks

lol Pam

Maybe best to stick to good quality hay and water for a few days, just to let her recover. You could always send them to Scotlands version of Adele's bunny boot camp :wink:

Okay - it will be hay for now.

Bunny boot camp :lol: :lol: i can just see the two of them marching through the grass, backpacks on.

Anyway I think if its your place your talking about it would be more holiday home than boot camp - they would refuse to come back to me. I can just see them handing over a list of demands :!: :!:

lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

Back