• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental vibes and general thank you

Orenoko

Mama Doe
My boy is in for his dental today (along with Lilac who was extremely unhappy at having to accompany him!), can I get some vibes for him please.

Also wanted to say a general thank you to everyone who has sent messages of support and information to me over the last year or so for Teddy. It's not been eayy dealing with a disabled bun but this forum has made things much easier!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

My boy is in for his dental today (along with Lilac who was extremely unhappy at having to accompany him!), can I get some vibes for him please.

Also wanted to say a general thank you to everyone who has sent messages of support and information to me over the last year or so for Teddy. It's not been eayy dealing with a disabled bun but this forum has made things much easier!

I hope all goes well for your special fella Teddy :love:

Thinking of you and sending lots of vibes for the gorgeous Teddy. I hope you soon hear that he can come home.

Thank you all, just waiting to hear from the vet. Hopefully it won't be too long.

He is awake! Apparently he's recovered well, he had some lacerations on his tongue from the spurs, poor thing. I don't know how long he'd been in discomfort for, I only noticed symptoms on Monday so I hope he wasn't suffering in silence before that!

He is awake! Apparently he's recovered well, he had some lacerations on his tongue from the spurs, poor thing. I don't know how long he'd been in discomfort for, I only noticed symptoms on Monday so I hope he wasn't suffering in silence before that!

What a brave lad !! I hope he will make a rapid recovery from the GA and although his tongue may remain sore for a few days he will hopefully soon be feeling a lot more comfortable x

Thanks all, he's back at home and drifts between snoozing and running around like a madman. Luckily he's eating and pooing so I'll just leave him in peace. Lilac stormed off to hide under the sofa to express her anger at having to go to the vet! [emoji1787]

I am so glad to hear Teddy is recovering well from his dental. He must be so relieved to have someone that recognized his issue and got him prompt care. Teddy is lucky to have you in his corner.

I am so glad to hear Teddy is recovering well from his dental. He must be so relieved to have someone that recognized his issue and got him prompt care. Teddy is lucky to have you in his corner.
Thank you [emoji847]

Sorry, I missed this yesterday, but pleased to hear that Teddy came through his dental ok. Hope he's had a good night, and is managing to eat ok. Hope Lilac has come out from under the sofa :lol:

I’m glad they are back home, I hope he has recovered well overnight, and that Lilac has forgiven you!

Back