• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny is now at peace

moi

Mama Doe
I had to make the heartbreaking decision to have him put to sleep. I know I have done the right thing but I am so upset. It was such a peaceful death. I see people die at work on a regular basis and the suffering is awful. So to see my Bunny have such a peaceful end has given me some comfort x love and miss you Bunny x

I had to make the heartbreaking decision to have him put to sleep. I know I have done the right thing but I am so upset. It was such a peaceful death. I see people die at work on a regular basis and the suffering is awful. So to see my Bunny have such a peaceful end has given me some comfort x love and miss you Bunny x

I am very sorry :cry: I hope that his peaceful passing gives you some comfort.

RIP Bunny x

I'm so sorry that you had to let Bunny go, but pleased that he had a peaceful passing. Binky free Bunny xxxx

I’m so sorry that you had to let him go :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free Bunny xx

I'm so sorry she has gone, but you gave her the very best life she could wish for, and you gave her the dignity that she deserved. Sleep well Bunny and binky free bunny xx

I'm very sorry to see this. :cry: Sending you comforting hugs on this sad day. ((((((Huge hugs)))))))

Sweet dreams, Bunny. xxxx

Back