• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petplan woes

Lisa1981

Mama Doe
Has any one ever had problems with pet plan?

Iv just received an email to say a claim for Harlequin will be being paid. The problem is that it will be paid into an account that is not mine :(

Does any one know if i phone them can I ask them to sort it and pay it into my account or is this money now lost?

I mean people have had issues with them not paying out or putting up premiums high but I've not heard of something like that.

did they note the details incorrectly?

I'd def call them and explain, you'll never know until you try tbh.

Thanks BC.

Will be ringing them Monday as the phone lines are shut. Unless there has been confusion over paying me or the vets I have no clue what’s gone on. I’ve checked all the cards I own but know I would have only used one any way but just to make sure.

Thanks BC.

Will be ringing them Monday as the phone lines are shut. Unless there has been confusion over paying me or the vets I have no clue what’s gone on. I’ve checked all the cards I own but know I would have only used one any way but just to make sure.
Yea just call them and say they've made a mistake, I'm sure they'll sort it out :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks BC.

sounds like they made a mistake on their end, either the vets or petplan. I would imagine they should put it right as its not your mistake, even if it was I'd still hope they'd be able to sort something.

fingers toes & paws crossed for you! :) xx

Back