• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking like a rabbit!

Zoobec

Staff member
I think I must think like a rabbit :shock::lol: or Fern can read my mind :lol: I was watching them on bunnycam from work earlier, I just thought to myself that the chill and chew mats had been a waste of money because they hadn’t bothered with them, then a split second later Fern started frantically digging at one, picking it up with her mouth, and then on the spot binkying on it :lol:

89onpXI.jpg

Then I thought to myself that I was surprised no bun tried to get to the hay on top of the set of drawers, at which point she started periscoping up to see if she could reach it :lol:

I’m not going to think any other bunny behavioural thoughts :lol:

Haha just don't think of anything naughty or you'll give them ideas. [emoji23][emoji23]

That's a very dangerous skill you've got there [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

That picture is priceless. I've no doubt bunnies can read minds. A week or so ago I was online chatting with someone about bonding my trio with Rudey. They'd all been super loved up for ages. Mid "chat" they all start tails up squabbling :?
Yesterday talking about mistakenly thinking Rudey had peed on the bed, within 5 mins can you guess what he did?

That picture is priceless. I've no doubt bunnies can read minds. A week or so ago I was online chatting with someone about bonding my trio with Rudey. They'd all been super loved up for ages. Mid "chat" they all start tails up squabbling :?
Yesterday talking about mistakenly thinking Rudey had peed on the bed, within 5 mins can you guess what he did?

Looks like she's saying ' I think I'm being watched' !! :lol:

:lol:

thinking like a rabbit---oh,yea!

he can see you,when your sleeping,he knows when your awake,-he knows if you been bad or good,-so be good for goodness sake.--sound familiar..-we are so intertwined with our critters that we do think like them,-so who is in charge.??-I call it a labor of love--its all good..--never heard of a mat made of grasses,great idea.!--sincerely james waller from across the great pond/the other kent,Washington,u.s.a:wave::love:

JEWaller- Yes that is certainly familiar :lol:
Yes, I certainly feel very in tune with my bunnies:love: I’ve only had Fern since just before Christmas but I felt a connection with her as soon as I met her in the rescue, even if, because she was nervous she grunted at me, stamped her front foot and nipped at me :lol: I looked at her and thought- yes- challenge accepted:lol::love:

She demands strokes by nose bumping my leg. She’s definitely in charge of Frosty and me :lol:

Back