• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie (kitten)

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Freddie is coming up to 6 months old and now just under 5 kg.

He still loves biting toes so I don't think I'll ever be able to walk around with bare feet again. [emoji23] But, when he's in the right mood, he throws himself back in your arms and lets you hold him like a baby.

I came home today and found him curled up fast asleep in the dish drainer. Well, when I say I found him, I'd already spent 10 minutes searching his usual sleeping spots and didn't think to look at the sink until I was already in a panic wondering where on earth he'd gone! [emoji23]

I've just got a new phone too so I might be able to share some slightly better quality photos with you all. [emoji23]

f4b4fbba475ca1a17d885de8a40ba05d.jpg

Freddie is coming up to 6 months old and now just under 5 kg.

He still loves biting toes so I don't think I'll ever be able to walk around with bare feet again. [emoji23] But, when he's in the right mood, he throws himself back in your arms and lets you hold him like a baby.

I came home today and found him curled up fast asleep in the dish drainer. Well, when I say I found him, I'd already spent 10 minutes searching his usual sleeping spots and didn't think to look at the sink until I was already in a panic wondering where on earth he'd gone! [emoji23]

I've just got a new phone too so I might be able to share some slightly better quality photos with you all. [emoji23]

f4b4fbba475ca1a17d885de8a40ba05d.jpg
Ohhh he is so gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7]

I know. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Sometimes I look at him and just want to eat him all up. [emoji23]

I know. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Sometimes I look at him and just want to eat him all up. [emoji23]
Omg it's not just me! I say that all the time, and my boyfriend says I'm weird!

Sometimes when I look the the buns being perfect I just go "ahhh I wanna eat you!" they're just too cute I can't handle it [emoji38][emoji38] but apparently that's weird [emoji849][emoji849][emoji38]

Oh also I'm weird because my mum was watching GoT last night and there was a bit with rabbits... And I shielded Apricots eyes [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] We can be weird together then Graciee! I won't divulge any of the really weird stuff I do though in case even you think it odd. [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] We can be weird together then Graciee! I won't divulge any of the really weird stuff I do though in case even you think it odd. [emoji23]
Doubt it [emoji38] I could probably out weird you [emoji38][emoji38]

Ohhhh...he's such a dreamboat! :love: In the dish drier...:lol: that's a new one on me! Griff got into some amazing places for a kip. It got to be a daily thing because it was almost always a new spot that I never thought to look in and since he was indoor only the kids and OH would watch me madly run about searching, all throwing up hands saying, "You know he can't get out Mom, he's in here somewhere."

They were right as the 2 times he did escape it was in plain sight but, still...Alaska is no place to lose your cat. :?

Thanks all for your lovely comments. :) Graciee, watch out for War of the Weirdos. [emoji23]

Mimzmum, we put Freddie in the kitchen when we go out so that he can't interact with the dogs unsupervised (ie. Freddie can't beat them up [emoji23]) and I've been amazed by the amount of places he's found to hide in one room. It's even worse when we let him in the garden. [emoji23][emoji23]

Back