• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent homes needed

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Can anyone help? A lady I know who lives in Yorkshire posted this message

I am on a mission to rescue from death at least 6 female lionhead rabbits. At the moment I have only found foster homes for the 2 pregnant ones. But I am tempted to squeaze in another one until the Spring. When I hope to find them lovely homes.

This guy also has GP's and I can see Julie and I coming home with the ill ones. Poor Julie has already rescued 2 this week and she is desperately trying to get him to give her a boar with scabs around its mouth and a sticking out willy all covered in dry sores !

The man concerned has been buying rabbits and guinea pigs from a market and breeding them to make money. He has now decided he wants to get rid of them. If anyone can help please let me know and I will pass on your details.

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

Val posted in the rabbit care section that there has been a report through the brc that there has been an outbreak of VHD by a breeder in yorkshire :(

Do you know how many buns and rabbits there are in total :?:

Denny said:
Val posted in the rabbit care section that there has been a report through the brc that there has been an outbreak of VHD by a breeder in yorkshire :(

Do you know how many buns and rabbits there are in total :?:
Has this outbreak of vhd been confermed? im not convinced not heard anything anywhere else?

Val has posted it on the VHD alert topic yesterday :( I think it has been reported through the brc but perhaps best to ask Val

I have been told that it has all fallen through and the man has given the rabbits to someone else :evil:

Back