• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dara

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
After a bit of a set back yesterday she now seems to be doing very well.....*touches wood*

TUj3U61.jpg

Oh my goodness :love:

I'm missing bunny cuddle so much right now. Fingers crossed for even more improvement! I have no doubt she's in the best hands :)

Is she going to be joining your Warren, Jane or are you fostering her? I don't think I could bear to part with her - but my attempts at fostering all failed and I ended up adopting the animals.

Is she going to be joining your Warren, Jane or are you fostering her? I don't think I could bear to part with her - but my attempts at fostering all failed and I ended up adopting the animals.

She is staying with us :) My Vet is coming over to see her again on Friday x

She is staying with us :) My Vet is coming over to see her again on Friday x

Aaaw. I'm so pleased she has a brilliant home. Your Warren is Bunny Heaven. I look forward to seeing photos of her growing up. She is very pretty and looks like butter wouldn't melt but - as we all know - looks can be deceptive:):)

Hope her vet appointment goes well xxx

Back