• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trousers!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I’m just wondering if any other person owns a bunny who hates trousers.. [emoji38][emoji28]

my two seem to really, really hate trousers, but its mostly ones that are baggy. so they tend to move when I walk. I always get the pair of them, but especially Luna, at my legs trying to attack me [emoji38]

they never bother with skinny jeans, but do bother with everything else!! and they especially bother if they move when I walk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just wondering if any other person owns a bunny who hates trousers.. [emoji38][emoji28]

my two seem to really, really hate trousers, but its mostly ones that are baggy. so they tend to move when I walk. I always get the pair of them, but especially Luna, at my legs trying to attack me [emoji38]

they never bother with skinny jeans, but do bother with everything else!! and they especially bother if they move when I walk!

No... But my ski coat makes a noise like a rustling noise... And they get spooked when I walk past wearing it [emoji38][emoji38] like they forget who I am.. And when clementine was little if I was wearing glasses she'd get super spooked and wouldn't trust me til they were off... I thought buns had rubbish eye sight... [emoji38][emoji38]

When ever I spend time with Harequin and Beauty on the floor they always try to dig through them and bite them and it doesn’t matter what I’m wearing it’s just every time.

No... But my ski coat makes a noise like a rustling noise... And they get spooked when I walk past wearing it [emoji38][emoji38] like they forget who I am.. And when clementine was little if I was wearing glasses she'd get super spooked and wouldn't trust me til they were off... I thought buns had rubbish eye sight... [emoji38][emoji38]

My daughter did this when I had the bridge of my nose pierced. Nothing else had changed but she would not come near me and kept saying where’s mummy to my best friend at the time :lol:

Mine hate rustley coats aswell!! Absolute nightmare when we had the police here when my OH's work van had an attempted break in, a stranger in our house (big no no!) and they were in a rustley coat!! I've been thumped at for eating crisps before aswell and had a phase of barely being able to bring the food shopping past them in crinkly bags :lol:

Mine hate rustley coats aswell!! Absolute nightmare when we had the police here when my OH's work van had an attempted break in, a stranger in our house (big no no!) and they were in a rustley coat!! I've been thumped at for eating crisps before aswell and had a phase of barely being able to bring the food shopping past them in crinkly bags [emoji38]
Haha! Mine go crazy, it's mad, when we first brought the white buns home they lived outside, and it was hot so we ate outside a lot, near them and walking out the side door past them to the table with tin foil covering food also wasn't appreciated [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Phillip hates my husband’s jeans!! He always attacks and bites them :lol:

Aren’t they funny :love: my bunnies have always been ok with clothes, but my quad were terrified when I (without thinking) went to feed them wearing a pink wig when I had been doing race for life!

And my first pair of goats would run off scared if I had gloves on!

My buns don't like flappy clothes. They don't attack them, just thump and run away.

Or if we come out of a room wearing different clothes

Or if I am holding something different, washing basket, shopping bags, etc.

They don't like rustly things either, unless it sounds like treats hahaha

Back