• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jett... my forever friend....

Oh Nicola

I am in floods of tears for you. You are the life and soul here and who could have imagined how much you have suffered. I am so sorry about your Mum and your lovely friend Jett who was gorgeous. It must have been difficult for you to open up your heart to us but remember how many friends you have and we are all here for you. We can be your family for you and I for one will help you any time you need it.

Love from

awww thanks Marlene for your support...

Im a strong cookie now!! lol I can face anything lol :lol:

***DELETED***

love is a word used too flippantly but I really believe that you have found soul mates here (meself included) who genuinely care for you and are here for you if you need to talk or whatever xxxxx

luvabun said:
love is a word used too flippantly but I really believe that you have found soul mates here (meself included) who genuinely care for you and are here for you if you need to talk or whatever xxxxx

lol Jill thanks..

***DELETED***

*BIG hug* I for one, am glad you found us, my life is all the brighter. you've got my email addy if you ever want to offload :wink: :lol:

Katie would love Jett, she was known by everyone and just loved other living things, except if they were wearing a crash helmet :shock: .... don't ask :roll:

bunnyhuggger said:
Katie would love Jett, she was known by everyone and just loved other living things, except if they were wearing a crash helmet :shock: .... don't ask :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aaww Nicola, I feel sorry for your mom and dad because they dont know what they are missing. You are a wonderful person and Jett would be very proud of you. I have always been a believer in things happen for a reason, although I wish you had'nt lost your best friend Jett, you might not have got out of this terrible situation. Sometimes people stay in situations because there is someone keeping us there. Losing Jett made you decide to get out as soon as possible because there was nothing left to stay for. I am sure Jett is by your side protecting you as you walk through lifes path.

I'll raise my glass to Jett for giving us a Nicola who is a kind, caring, loving and very funny person. Jett would be very proud of you Nicola as we all are :D

awwww nicola thats so sad but at least you had jett by your side and now you have mubby. One thing i have learnt is that you can always count on animals they will love you regardless. :)

Awww, Nicola that's awful. Poor you, and poor Jett. I don't know what else to say really. People can be so evil. Thank god you got out of that situation and turned out the great person you are today.

Thanks guys :D

I didnt really go into too much detail ...as i had meant this to be a rememberance of my good friend Jett :D

***DELETED***

Yes but I read it before it was edited. I'm in shock yet again. You are one strong cookie Nicola to have cme through that and become the hilarious, witty and kind person that you are today

xx

Back