• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big day for Grace and Luther

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
So, the day finally came. After living side by side for a week, I drove Grace and Luther to the bonding appointment today.

The regular guy has left the rescue now so I’m a bit more on edge now as I don’t know the new lady, I’m sure she’s capable but I did trust the bonder before.

So it’s back to being a nervous wreck the next few days until I get an update. I’m so nervous! But signs seem to be pointing in the right direction, no aggression through the bars, Luey followed her all the time along his side of the divide, and the last few days Gracie learned to spring up onto the window ledge to try and get on Luey’s side!

So fingers crossed.
I just had to get it off my chest because the emotions are bursting out of me lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, the day finally came. After living side by side for a week, I drove Grace and Luther to the bonding appointment today.

The regular guy has left the rescue now so I’m a bit more on edge now as I don’t know the new lady, I’m sure she’s capable but I did trust the bonder before.

So it’s back to being a nervous wreck the next few days until I get an update. I’m so nervous! But signs seem to be pointing in the right direction, no aggression through the bars, Luey followed her all the time along his side of the divide, and the last few days Gracie learned to spring up onto the window ledge to try and get on Luey’s side!

So fingers crossed.
I just had to get it off my chest because the emotions are bursting out of me lol!

Woohoo!!

They have the bestest chance of being married very soon.

Fingers crossed!!

Woohoo!!

They have the bestest chance of being married very soon.

Fingers crossed!!

Hehe!!

Thank you :-D I hope so.
I gave them a good pep talk in the car lol!

So sad seeing an empty room now though <3

Exciting indeed. Many vibes they find love really quickly so they'll be back home soon. do you get regular updates?

Exciting indeed. Many vibes they find love really quickly so they'll be back home soon. do you get regular updates?

Thank you so much :) I hope we picked a perfect match for Luey after all he’s been through.

With the boys bonding I did because they were difficult, so unless anything bad happens I probably won’t hear for a few days. But she said I can call any time for an update, so I might call tomorrow to see how they started off and the first night went as both buns hate noises in the night and this horrible weather sets them off.

I'm really hoping that all goes well and that you are very soon welcoming the happy couple back home.

I am hoping that everything goes well for Luthor and Grace. Lillian has a huge soft spot for Luthor who is such a gorgeous rabbit. I know what you man about missing the pitter patter of rabbit feet round the house and I am sure that they will also be missing the home full of your own love for the next few days. The neutrality is important to get as good as start as possible and I will be thinking of Grace and Luthor over the next few days and hoping for some positive updates. They both deserve a fantastic life together, and with you. xx

Back