• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billie & Bea

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Russian Hamsters, sisters. Billie is the mostly white one and they are 7 weeks old

DavGNWL.jpg

rOK2KF8.jpg

2Gx1hwq.jpg

UGpNu2G.jpg

I've never had Russian hamsters but I like the idea they can live together. I always found keeping Syrians quite sad as they had to be alone all their lives. Will you be able to handle them, Jane, or are they too small? And what does the Morse pup think?

I've never had Russian hamsters but I like the idea they can live together. I always found keeping Syrians quite sad as they had to be alone all their lives. Will you be able to handle them, Jane, or are they too small? And what does the Morse pup think?

Yes, they are very friendly and Morse totally ignores them :)

Cute and sweet :love:

Iv had both robos and russians and all our Russian hamsters were so friendly. Our last spike would sit on my daughters iPad and watch YouTube videos with her :lol:

Awwww :love:

You think 7 weeks is so young but then remember they can start reproducing at 7 weeks. :shock: Dwarf mums babies were taken out at about 4 or 5 weeks, the boys were fighting by then. I left her only daughter in with her but mum started getting a bit mean so moved the daughter out. Mum loved being on her own. :lol:.

Aww only just seen these two cuties. Actually I think you should in future refer to them as the "jammies":lol: So lovely if they can live together for them and for you :love:

Aww only just seen these two cuties. Actually I think you should in future refer to them as the "jammies":lol: So lovely if they can live together for them and for you :love:

:lol: I think that’s cute:love::lol:

Back