• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your rabbits were chocolate, what sort would they be?

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Totally prompted by one of our silly conversations this morning.

Me: Can you see any bunnies? (I can't see down into the run from the kitchen, I'm not tall enough; they weren't on the playhouse windowsill)
Matt: No, dunno where they are: Lopsy as cleaning himself on the windowsill a few moments ago.
Me: ::pointing at three Lindt bunnies:: I found some!
Matt: Hmm, they seem a bit small to be our gold bunny, and they have too many eyes.
Me: I think Aboleth would be the white chocolate one...
Matt: Lopsy would be Happy Cows [it's the Milka stuff, also called Kuhflecken], or maybe dark and white...

And so it started. We concluded Aboleth would be a shop's own-brand but still decent white chocolate bunny in a gold wrapper, and Lopsy would be some sort of dark-white mix in a piebald/coloured wrapper from a really cheap shop, made of the really cheap, terrible chocolate :lol: Neither would be premium or have bits in.

Anyone else's bunnies suited to a chocolate or flavour?

I think Frosty would be a White chocolate bunny, and Fern would be white chocolate with milk chocolate patches:lol:

Beauty would be a bitter good quility dark chocolate and Harlequine a nice smooth milk chocolate that just melts nicley on the tongue.

Hmm, well Dottie would be one of those Quality Street type chocolates that look lovely on the outside, but have yucky strawberry or orange on the inside (I love her really, but she is evil :lol:) x

Back