• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrr...I cant seem to get the pictures to work!

Hi everyone...
I looked through past post to see if anyone else has had my problem and it seems that many has...but I still cant get this! lol
I am wanting to add pic of my babies at the end of my post and off to the side under my name. But either they come out so huge it takes up most of the page, so small that you need a magnifer just to see it or not at all! :lol:
What am I doing wrong? :?

Thanks!
Nicole

right Nicole...

what you need to do is rezize yer pics....

you can do this using paint ?? do you know where that is ?

easy way here...

find the pic u want on your pc....

left click

click on " open with"

and then " paint "

:D

once its open ...

click on IMAGE along the top

then click STRETCH / SKEW

decide what size u need ... for example... 50% smaller
enter 50 and 50 in the horizontal and vertical boxes

then click ok

(you can go back or make another change.... )

when your done click SAVE AS and save your new size pic...

OR EASY OPTION - email to weemubby@hotmail.com !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for the advice! It worked but I still have another question...sorry :oops: How do I get the pic to come up after I post? Do I have to do it manually?Also, how do I get the pic next to my name...youknow...to the left :)

Thanks so much!
Nicole
I posted this manually....my buns! :D
75556271.jpg
75556271.jpg
75556271.jpg
75556271.jpg

75556069.jpg
75556076.jpg
75556084.jpg
75556093.jpg
75556105.jpg

You just need to post the same code you just did in the signature field of your profile. The link to your profile is on the menu at the top and the signature box is about half way down that page.

To get a picture under your name their is a place at the bottom of the profile page for uploading an avator.

Tam

:oops: Im sorry if Im driving you all nuts but I have another question. They are saying my signature is to long. How do I go about pasting all the pics together so I can up load them as one pic to the server (picturetrail). If this is possible I would really like to do it that Im not excluding any of my buns :D
Thanks again!
Nicole

75556271.jpg
75556271.jpg
75556271.jpg
75556271.jpg

75556069.jpg
75556076.jpg
75556084.jpg
75556093.jpg
75556105.jpg

Back