• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bitey Betty-the Killer Russian Hamster

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She's about 8 months old, obese and unhandleable. She fights with all other Russian Hamsters. She has a sore eye and sore skin under her left front leg caused by her being so fat. She may also be diabetic.

So she's joined our 'not quite right' family

xeG5B1T.jpg

:love:

She's about 8 months old, obese and unhandleable. She fights with all other Russian Hamsters. She has a sore eye and sore skin under her left front leg caused by her being so fat. She may also be diabetic.

So she's joined our 'not quite right' family

xeG5B1T.jpg

:love:

Oh hi beautiful [emoji7][emoji7]

Welcome Jane to the killer hamster owners club [emoji38] my robo is adorable.. As people always say... but blimey she's sassy [emoji38]

Can't wait to see her home :D what cage/tank you got for her?

Hello gorgeous Betty, I think you are going to have a lovely life now, no need for bities xxxx

So cute! :love:

I've owned a killer "goes-for-the-throat-like-the-rabbit-in-Monty-Python" hamster before. :lol: It's certainly . . . interesting. :lol:

Aww I love Hammies,though I've only ever had Syrians.Been bitten a few times ,but they were babies then and scared.Hand tamed them all.A lock on hamster bite is very painful!

Love a little Russian! So fiesty! Sounds like you'll have your hands full, I used to have a bite rescue Robo, they're so small but goodness me they pack a punch!

Metal gloves Jane. :lol:.

I have had bits of finger hanging off from various foster hamsters.:lol:. They all calm down eventually.

Back