• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea pig jumpers!

What a great idea :love:

Wish I could knit my 2 one each but I’m hopeless. My grandmother tried to teach me to knit a scarf but it had holes every where :lol:

They are just brilliant, I wonder if any other vets or rescues would like some, I would love to make some of those :D I sit knitting for a couple of hours every day, I make blankets and send them to Battersea and Blue Cross. Lovely piggies :lol:

They are just brilliant, I wonder if any other vets or rescues would like some, I would love to make some of those :D I sit knitting for a couple of hours every day, I make blankets and send them to Battersea and Blue Cross. Lovely piggies :lol:

I would be quite interested in doing that (the blanket knitting): how large do you make them? Are there any tips re wool etc?

I would be quite interested in doing that (the blanket knitting): how large do you make them? Are there any tips re wool etc?

Hi Babsie, they are dead easy to make. Sorry cannot post a link or picture, but go onto Battersea website, under Support Us-Events-Knitting Kittens Club, you will find the pattern for the blanket and knitted mice :D :thumb:

Hi Babsie, they are dead easy to make. Sorry cannot post a link or picture, but go onto Battersea website, under Support Us-Events-Knitting Kittens Club, you will find the pattern for the blanket and knitted mice :D :thumb:

:wave:

Lovely idea to knit blankets :love: when my grandma was alive, she used to knit cardigans for charity shops. As she got older, she couldn’t manage them, but knitted patchwork squares instead and then made patchwork blankets :love:

I wish I could knit (and had time to knit :lol:)

Back