• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle and Beans brotherly love.

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I’m so glad I got both of them. They love snuggling up together and I often see them grooming each other at the same time. I can finally tell them apart as Beans has a moult line across his nose! Heaven knows what I’ll do when that goes though! They will both come over to investigate if there’s any food each morning.
I came in from work tonight and they were both sat in the hay tray. Now, I’d like to think that it was because he saw me, but Pickle suddenly got a case of baby bunny binkies. The ones where they seem taken by surprise that suddenly they need to flick their head or feet or do a vertical takeoff with a twist before landing again. Just adorable to watch.
I’ve been trying to empty the dishwasher but every time I go in there I can’t bear to disturb them, though of course they woke up every time I tried to get a photo!

Uxo92kZl.jpg

J1HxdMwl.jpg

They're so perfect [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] my boyfriend is seriously in love with nethies now [emoji38]

Everybody should have nethies in their lives, especially adorable squishy snuggly ones :love:
[emoji38][emoji38]

Well just remember ima hold you personally responsible if he falls in love with some and twists my arm into getting them [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

But for real I can't get over how cute baby nethies are, I've only ever seen adults so I had no clue! They're just too much [emoji7]

[emoji38][emoji38]

Well just remember ima hold you personally responsible if he falls in love with some and twists my arm into getting them [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

But for real I can't get over how cute baby nethies are, I've only ever seen adults so I had no clue! They're just too much [emoji7]

Cuteness Warning: previously unseen baby bunny photos.

Brace yourself.....

p64TBC7l.jpg

6jniOyGl.jpg

Brace yourself.....

p64TBC7l.jpg

6jniOyGl.jpg
I'm going to accidentally forget to show him those...

But omg! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] That's far too much to handle they're so round omg [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I don't think I could exist around those [emoji38][emoji38]

They are too scrumptious. I don't remember Archie and Pip doing much snuggling. They always been a little on the boisterous side. Haha. Perhaps they should all have a Nethie play date.

This is how I got into buns, my neighbour brought 2 baby Netherlands home for the children and they were right outside my front door. I am sorry to say this but at about 14 weeks maybe sooner, they could become terrible enemies so enjoy them now.

This is how I got into buns, my neighbour brought 2 baby Netherlands home for the children and they were right outside my front door. I am sorry to say this but at about 14 weeks maybe sooner, they could become terrible enemies so enjoy them now.
Yep, it’s always a risk with two boys. I have contingency plans and will look to get them neutered as soon as they can be to try and reduce the risk.

Brace yourself.....

p64TBC7l.jpg

6jniOyGl.jpg

Oh- this has got to stop. There was no need for that😆😆. That's just ramped up the cuteness factor by 10. They're just too much. But how can something so adorably cute, transform into a scheming zooming machine that just reaps havoc for nethie owners? 😄😄

Back