• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frosty and Fern made me late for work today!

Zoobec

Staff member
They decided to dig out most of the litter out of their litter trays, all over the floor in their room :lol: I’ve honestly never seen so much mess :shock: there was even litter and poop in the water bowl, and Fern had a dirty and wet head :lol: they seemed very pleased with their efforts and Fern was not happy that I was tidying up. She kept glaring at me :lol:

Luckily it’s laminate flooring so I was able to sweep it up fairly quickly. I consoled them with apple sticks and fibafirst, if nothing else to get them out of the way for the cleanup operation :lol:

I don’t know who dunnit, I’ve been looking on bunnycam to see if I can catch somebun redpawed, but they are being very angelic :love:

They decided to dig out most of the litter out of their litter trays, all over the floor in their room :lol: I’ve honestly never seen so much mess :shock: there was even litter and poop in the water bowl, and Fern had a dirty and wet head :lol: they seemed very pleased with their efforts and Fern was not happy that I was tidying up. She kept glaring at me :lol:

Luckily it’s laminate flooring so I was able to sweep it up fairly quickly. I consoled them with apple sticks and fibafirst, if nothing else to get them out of the way for the cleanup operation :lol:

I don’t know who dunnit, I’ve been looking on bunnycam to see if I can catch somebun redpawed, but they are being very angelic :love:

:lol:

I think Frosty put her up to it! I am sure I heard him say it was a very good way of getting more treats :D

Thankfully all litter remains in place today! I have ordered more willow balls and bundles, chill and chew mats and a willow tunnel. Just in case they could be bored :roll::lol: is it mad that I’m thinking of bringing the 8ft runaround tunnel inside too :lol:

Thankfully all litter remains in place today! I have ordered more willow balls and bundles, chill and chew mats and a willow tunnel. Just in case they could be bored :roll::lol: is it mad that I’m thinking of bringing the 8ft runaround tunnel inside too :lol:

With the company of one another they will be less bored now!
They are little mischief makers :lol:

Back