• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quad bonding experiences

My god Zoobec, your quad bond was quite the walk in the park. That thread is a lovely inspiring read - all nice & calm :love:

A few things I can take from this. For my group bond I think my space was wayyyyy to big. I admit I'm petrified of a whirlwind of my 4 beautiful bunnies kicking off in such a small space so need to work on myself re: this. Having 2 unrelated males in a group is encouraging too.

I'm not sure if my dynamic / personalities work. They do on paper & when you meet the bunnies as a human but bunnies on bunnies I think maybe too much personality :lol:

I think some of the difficulty is Rudey is desperate for bunnies & so pretty full on. I feel for him to have to go in to a group of three, pair on pair bonding seems much kinder to the bunnies . I have no neutral space either. Even Rudey has been in the bathroom, only Boo has been in the shower .

My god Zoobec, your quad bond was quite the walk in the park. That thread is a lovely inspiring read - all nice & calm :love:

A few things I can take from this. For my group bond I think my space was wayyyyy to big. I admit I'm petrified of a whirlwind of my 4 beautiful bunnies kicking off in such a small space so need to work on myself re: this. Having 2 unrelated males in a group is encouraging too.

I'm not sure if my dynamic / personalities work. They do on paper & when you meet the bunnies as a human but bunnies on bunnies I think maybe too much personality :lol:

I think some of the difficulty is Rudey is desperate for bunnies & so pretty full on. I feel for him to have to go in to a group of three, pair on pair bonding seems much kinder to the bunnies . I have no neutral space either. Even Rudey has been in the bathroom, only Boo has been in the shower .

It was very easy! My 2 males were brothers though,they had an incredibly close bond :love: and were bonded my other pair who were sisters, they were unrelated to the boys.

With my latest bonding (MF pair) I used a bigger space to begin with, and increased it fairly quickly.

It was very easy! My 2 males were brothers though,they had an incredibly close bond :love: and were bonded my other pair who were sisters, they were unrelated to the boys.

With my latest bonding (MF pair) I used a bigger space to begin with, and increased it fairly quickly.

Yeah I'm used to big space bonding but think maybe a different strategy required for these 4. My trio I bonded for a week in small space before I lost it. Maybe that first week of torture was actually helpful

Back