• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Girls

Hi all,

Here's a couple of pics of my newest additions Willow & Meadow, enjoying the sunshine. If you look carefully you can also see little Loki the other side.

They are growing up fast and have very different personalities, I can tell the difference now without any need for food colouring. Willow is a lot more brave and inquisitive than her sister x

https://i.imgur.com/f0kqhhm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LtYoca3.jpg

:love: :love:

Remind me how they come to be with you? X

Thanks everyone :)

MM, when we sadly lost Thor, who used to share the shed with Loki, we were worried about him being on his own through the winter. These girls were on gumtree, they were 2 of 5 (another girl and 2 boys) that a lovely lady had rescued. She'd gone to get a partner for her boy and could see that the buns weren't being cared for properly, so took them all home!

I'd only been thinking of 1, but well you know what I'm like, lol :). They've been happily sharing the shed and run with Loki for a few months now. He's been neutered now, but I want to get the girls spayed before bonding them (fingers crossed) and we can remove the divides. In the meantime I hope he does benefit from having company of sorts!

x

I'm in lion head heaven. They are so so gorgeous and I love their names

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone :)

MM, when we sadly lost Thor, who used to share the shed with Loki, we were worried about him being on his own through the winter. These girls were on gumtree, they were 2 of 5 (another girl and 2 boys) that a lovely lady had rescued. She'd gone to get a partner for her boy and could see that the buns weren't being cared for properly, so took them all home!

I'd only been thinking of 1, but well you know what I'm like, lol :). They've been happily sharing the shed and run with Loki for a few months now. He's been neutered now, but I want to get the girls spayed before bonding them (fingers crossed) and we can remove the divides. In the meantime I hope he does benefit from having company of sorts!

x

He will be enjoying their company :)

So is it no more new rabbits for the time being? ;)

He will be enjoying their company :)

So is it no more new rabbits for the time being? ;)

Thanks loobers :)

Well.... no, lol, not of the furry variety anyway! I've decided I'd like to collect bunny ornaments (and fulfil my urge for more rabbits :lol:) particularly small vintage figures. I'm waiting for my first to arrive, so I'll post a pic. I might start a thread, see if anyone else collects!

But yes, I think 12 is enough for now, though we briefly went to 13 before losing Ziggy x

Back