• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet sitter/boarding in Hampshire area

Annie_90

Young Bun
Can anyone recommend a boarder/pet sitter for bunnies? I'm having trouble finding places that make vaccinations mandatory, but realise it could just be that it's not on the websites. I looked into Chestnut Corner but they're closed for now.

Can anyone recommend a boarder/pet sitter for bunnies? I'm having trouble finding places that make vaccinations mandatory, but realise it could just be that it's not on the websites. I looked into Chestnut Corner but they're closed for now.

Sorry I cant help as I was going to suggest Catherine x

I’m sorry I couldn’t help you this time. :(

The only place I can recommend is the place I board my bunnies which is The Warren in Ifold - Anna is simply brilliant.

There’s also The Little Warren’s in Fleet - Jo is very knowledgeable but I go to Anna as I know her a lot better and she uses boarding to fund her rescue.

I'm a pet sitter but judging from where you've already tried, I'm too far away from you

Sorry I cant help as I was going to suggest Catherine x

Thank you anyway :)

I’m sorry I couldn’t help you this time. :(

The only place I can recommend is the place I board my bunnies which is The Warren in Ifold - Anna is simply brilliant.

There’s also The Little Warren’s in Fleet - Jo is very knowledgeable but I go to Anna as I know her a lot better and she uses boarding to fund her rescue.

No worries. You've got to have breaks :) Thank you for the recommendations, I'll have a look at them.

So was I!

:)

I'm a pet sitter but judging from where you've already tried, I'm too far away from you

Do you take pets into your home or do you do daily visits?

Back