• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where oh where to put all the rabbit belongings

Lisa1981

Mama Doe
Curently I have their toys and spare hides in my bedroom a huge box of forage in the living room and a draw of rabbit bits and bobs, half a bale of hay split between two cupboards as well as their pen and hutch in my living room and the hallway is theirs!

There is going to be no room left for the hoomuns soon the girls say

Curently I have their toys and spare hides in my bedroom a huge box of forage in the living room and a draw of rabbit bits and bobs, half a bale of hay split between two cupboards as well as their pen and hutch in my living room and the hallway is theirs!

They are working on it! :lol:

MightyMax- Iv found even more and can’t believe how much stuff they have lol another cuboard with cleaning bits and more toys, treat hays litter and carrier under computer table and other rabbit bits and bobs in Brandi’s room. I think they getting ready to either take on the world or for brutes to make the country com crashing down. Either way they are prepared lol

nap91- it must be a huge cuboard :D I think I need some stairs and an extra cuboard lol

I hear ya :lol: We feel like we're living in a large rabbit hutch, especially with four living inside currently!

Luckily I have a spare playhouse outside where I keep all the hay and bedding, as I buy ten bags of hay at a time x

MightyMax- Iv found even more and can’t believe how much stuff they have lol another cuboard with cleaning bits and more toys, treat hays litter and carrier under computer table and other rabbit bits and bobs in Brandi’s room. I think they getting ready to either take on the world or for brutes to make the country com crashing down. Either way they are prepared lol

nap91- it must be a huge cuboard :D I think I need some stairs and an extra cuboard lol

Nope, just a small packed cupboard :lol:
We keep litter and hay under the stairs. Their dry food is also kept there, in a big 30L storage tub.

We then have two plastic boxes on the windowsill next to their cage which has their forage, treats and medicine in one, then toys and cleaning stuff in the other :) Their tunnels and bigger toys we tend to keep out at the moment rather than storing anywhere :)

I hear ya :lol: We feel like we're living in a large rabbit hutch, especially with four living inside currently!

Luckily I have a spare playhouse outside where I keep all the hay and bedding, as I buy ten bags of hay at a time x

I couldn’t emagen having 4 and all their stuff. I think I might end up sleeping on the roof with my daughter lol

10 bags of hay does take up a lot of room. I buy 19kg at a time and usherly have a couple of 1kg treat hays

Nope, just a small packed cupboard :lol:
We keep litter and hay under the stairs. Their dry food is also kept there, in a big 30L storage tub.

We then have two plastic boxes on the windowsill next to their cage which has their forage, treats and medicine in one, then toys and cleaning stuff in the other :) Their tunnels and bigger toys we tend to keep out at the moment rather than storing anywhere :)

I think they are all planning to take over the world with every thing they own :eek:

Our understairs cupboard is essentially just a bunny storage cupboard :lol:

ours too. Its fab as ours understairs and adjoins cellar so decent size. I could do with the storage for human tat but never mind:lol:

ours too. Its fab as ours understairs and adjoins cellar so decent size. I could do with the storage for human tat but never mind:lol:

Iv got to have a big sort out but I bet it still won’t all fit.

Do you think I could scare away the noisy nabours below me and turn it into one big rabbit hutch and that way they would have their own storage and I could still keep all my stuff, obviously I would put in a private stair way and gate :D

Can you tell I don’t like my nabours lol

I couldn’t emagen having 4 and all their stuff. I think I might end up sleeping on the roof with my daughter lol

10 bags of hay does take up a lot of room. I buy 19kg at a time and usherly have a couple of 1kg treat hays

Oh and that's without everything relating to the other 8 we have outside :lol: x

:lol: hay storage space was more of a problem before, with Frosty bunny needing so many different kinds so he didn’t go off them :roll: since he got married to Fern, however, they decided that they prefer the Timothy hay from Timothy hay.co.uk, which is in a huge square bale, luckily it fits on top of some drawers in their room, and the sweet green hay which I stack up on top of their carrier, on a shelf in their room. Then they’ve taken over the top of the shelves in their, with a fabric box drawer full of apple sticks, and another with a box of fibafirst sticks. Then I think there’s 4 of the 8 drawers with meds, syringes, recovery food, some sachets of baby food, a tub with pellets in, a bag with some Readigrass in, and then there’s a wooden trunk where I store the wood pellet cat litter. They’ve definitely taken over that room :lol:

Treacle has her own room for living quarters, adjoining the lounge, which is her "garden" . All of her "supplies" are in the large cupboard on the landing. George, my indoor cat, has the downstairs cloakroom with his litter box in, and extra bags of litter stored there too. There are a variety of toys and hidey houses everywhere, I just live in the middle of it and cater to their needs :roll: :lol:

:lol: hay storage space was more of a problem before, with Frosty bunny needing so many different kinds so he didn’t go off them :roll: since he got married to Fern, however, they decided that they prefer the Timothy hay from Timothy hay.co.uk, which is in a huge square bale, luckily it fits on top of some drawers in their room, and the sweet green hay which I stack up on top of their carrier, on a shelf in their room. Then they’ve taken over the top of the shelves in their, with a fabric box drawer full of apple sticks, and another with a box of fibafirst sticks. Then I think there’s 4 of the 8 drawers with meds, syringes, recovery food, some sachets of baby food, a tub with pellets in, a bag with some Readigrass in, and then there’s a wooden trunk where I store the wood pellet cat litter. They’ve definitely taken over that room :lol:

Sounds like you have managed to contain it all in one room :D I have no such hope :lol:

Treacle has her own room for living quarters, adjoining the lounge, which is her "garden" . All of her "supplies" are in the large cupboard on the landing. George, my indoor cat, has the downstairs cloakroom with his litter box in, and extra bags of litter stored there too. There are a variety of toys and hidey houses everywhere, I just live in the middle of it and cater to their needs :roll: :lol:

It sounds much like me. I’m going to atempt to clear out a cuboard later and see if I can put away some of the unused stuff in the living room

I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about this before [emoji38]

We put everything in the garage at the moment because we buy 8 bales from Timothyhay.co.uk at a time, and we have other hays too, and two huge storage garage shelving units stacked with stuff, including the medication box, the forage box, toy box, tunnels box.. Think that's all the boxes...? [emoji38][emoji38] It's ridiculous!

When we move the house is small and there's no garage... So Idk where it's all gunna live.. [emoji38] I guess we'll reorganise the stuff and buy less hay at a time [emoji38]

Forget to mention we have two other boxes just of hamster stuff [emoji38]

I made a bunny bar in their room so I have hay to the left of it and I have shelving to the right for forage and toys.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I made a bunny bar in their room so I have hay to the left of it and I have shelving to the right for forage and toys.

Do you still have bunny tuck shop with all those lovely glass jars of forage?

I currently have a very comfy beanbag in Rudeys room (timothy hay bale covered in fleece)

Do you still have bunny tuck shop with all those lovely glass jars of forage?

I currently have a very comfy beanbag in Rudeys room (timothy hay bale covered in fleece)
I do indeed very excited for foraging. Joe has agreed to make me a drying table which will be chicken wire so I can dry all my forage without taking up the kitchen table. It will be pink framed and a permanent fixture in the bunny room. Bring on the foraging!!!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about this before [emoji38]

We put everything in the garage at the moment because we buy 8 bales from Timothyhay.co.uk at a time, and we have other hays too, and two huge storage garage shelving units stacked with stuff, including the medication box, the forage box, toy box, tunnels box.. Think that's all the boxes...? [emoji38][emoji38] It's ridiculous!

When we move the house is small and there's no garage... So Idk where it's all gunna live.. [emoji38] I guess we'll reorganise the stuff and buy less hay at a time [emoji38]

Forget to mention we have two other boxes just of hamster stuff [emoji38]

Oh wow that is a lot of stuff and a huge amount of hay. We live in a flat so space is limited but would love a shed Or outdoor storage.

How much smaller is the new house :lol: sounds like you will have to find inventive ways of storing boxes and hay.

Our last hamster went to the bridge in December :( have only just been able to part with all her toys and stuff although have kept custom made hamster mansions ( that I built ) and turned them into rabbit and education storage spaces for now.

Back