• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddles With Roisin Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
FfFFFl1.jpg

Sweetest girl.:love:

Glad your face is healed after the fall outside. You are looking lovely with your honey coloured hair and makeup. Xxx

Awww! Such a nice picture :)

Also you healed so quickly! Did you use arnica? My mum's always banging on about it, but I never bothered, bruises always take ages to heal for me [emoji38]

Awww! Such a nice picture :)

Also you healed so quickly! Did you use arnica? My mum's always banging on about it, but I never bothered, bruises always take ages to heal for me [emoji38]

Tis amazing what you can do with photoshop................. :p

Tis amazing what you can do with photoshop................. :p
Oh damn! Thought you could tell me how to get rid of bruises. I'm quite accident prone [emoji849] so I always have them [emoji38] my mum's always suggesting arnica but I've never been sure tbh

Lovley cuddles and a beautiful photo.

Today I got my first proper cuddle so I can now truly apreciate how special they are.

Aww she's a good girl. I would love a Syrup cuddle but she would tear me to smitherenes

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back