• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Man who threw away his pet rabbits is jailed

I could not watch the video the pictures and article were so distressing. Disgusting piece of scum, those poor babies. It was as if he couldn't bear to touch them the way he lifted them. They most have been so scared. The person who saw him and saved the buns is wonderful. Some great humans out there. Glad the are safe and homed together. They are beautiful. I am so pleased but also shocked he got jail. Over here it's so difficult to get judges to hand out custodial sentences.

I could not watch the video the pictures and article were so distressing. Disgusting piece of scum, those poor babies. It was as if he couldn't bear to touch them the way he lifted them. They most have been so scared. The person who saw him and saved the buns is wonderful. Some great humans out there. Glad the are safe and homed together. They are beautiful. I am so pleased but also shocked he got jail. Over here it's so difficult to get judges to hand out custodial sentences.

I am pleased he went to jail, or is going to jail. Very tragic. Yes you don't have to watch the vid as the photos say it all :(

The fact the rabbits didn't just run off (someone was presumably able to find them together?) would indicate to me that they were terrified. And the RSPCA. also says that they had medical attention to their injuries. Bless them :love:

Back