• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey's Spring Moult 2019

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I know, I'm obssessed with Joey's moult lines. This year he has moved on from Harry Potter lightning bolts, circles & stripes to this

aFvqAyNl.jpg

I know, I'm obssessed with Joey's moult lines. This year he has moved on from Harry Potter lightning bolts, circles & stripes to this

aFvqAyNl.jpg
[/IMG]
[emoji38][emoji38]

I reckon you just rested a spoon on his head! [emoji38]

living doodle :love:

its getting more bizarre by the hour. When he was young he moulted these spiral designs on his thighs. wish I'd taken a photo

living doodle :love:

its getting more bizarre by the hour. When he was young he moulted these spiral designs on his thighs. wish I'd taken a photo

Perhaps he has some control of them and they are in fact rabbit warning signs aimed at Rudey :lol:

Perhaps he has some control of them and they are in fact rabbit warning signs aimed at Rudey :lol:

I think this is plausible. Boo has been grooming them intently so maybes she disagrees with the content of his warning signs:lol:

Back