• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apparently we is not meant to eat lino....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Mummy has told us off for being "naughty" again!

We were feeling a little rambunctious and wanted to come out to play. So we dug back our new mega green square and chewed through a large amount of our lino......

Oh and we peed on the green square.

We just wanted to come out and play mum, we wanted to do zoomies on the stairs.

Please help us convince mum we is good and not to take us back to the bunny shop.

Yours sincerely Lady Pip and Lord Archie

PS. Archie looks disgruntled because I grunted and lunged at him because I wanted all the pellets this morning. I don't think that's unreasonable, I am top bun after all.
2a6c185e019d41154f64a011968a7762.jpg
f7034768f60c8aae3e4a827fdb2bc7f4.jpg

Oh wow Lord Archie and Lady pip you really did a number on that lino. You do realise it’s not good for your tummies even if accidentally swallowed. I don’t think your mummy will take you back to the pet shop because she loves you to much but I can understand why she’s not to pleased.

I will not be showing this to Harlequin and Beauty as Iv just put new lino in their pen lol

Mummy has told us off for being "naughty" again!

We were feeling a little rambunctious and wanted to come out to play. So we dug back our new mega green square and chewed through a large amount of our lino......

Oh and we peed on the green square.

We just wanted to come out and play mum, we wanted to do zoomies on the stairs.

Please help us convince mum we is good and not to take us back to the bunny shop.

Yours sincerely Lady Pip and Lord Archie

PS. Archie looks disgruntled because I grunted and lunged at him because I wanted all the pellets this morning. I don't think that's unreasonable, I am top bun after all.
2a6c185e019d41154f64a011968a7762.jpg
f7034768f60c8aae3e4a827fdb2bc7f4.jpg

My buns say they are waiting for you to tackle the floor boards next!

Hi Henry, we hope you've been eating up your food today? If not we'll eat it for you!

Ooh floorboard we haven't tried those yet, we have destroyed a door and the banister. So perhaps we could try the floorboards....

Beauty and harlequin, if you want to learn how to cause utter mischief we could be your mentors?

Mum doesn’t know we have the phone shhhhhh if you have any we would like some quick naughty tips please. Mum only goes to what she calls her bed for four hours each night leaving us alone and we don’t want to get caught red pawed. We will pay in dandelion leaves for tuition.

Harlequin and Beauty

Ooh we love dandelion leaves.

Tip 1 leave a small wee on a place she won't find immediately. Example behind a cushion

Tip 2 trick her into giving you two breakfasts. This is hard you must look starved and beg. Helps if there's two Hoomans to confuse.

Tip 3 leave a poo somewhere strange like inside a dressing gown pocket.

Back