• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shannon

Adopt me too please!

DSCF2193.jpg

Shannon2.jpg

Shannon3.jpg

Think Gandalf would, not sure about the OH though :lol: only just managed to persuade him that we need another bun for Gandalf -plus think Mr B would get jealous and would have to get him another bunny too :lol:

Aaww, she's a lovely bun too. They both look so content. Good luck with the choosing Amelia. Sure you can't sqeeze 2 in :roll: ? My husband couldn't see the point of me getting one bun many years ago, now we have 22 :shock: . You just have to slowly grind them down 'till they give up and don't notice what's going on around them :shock: :? :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

They are such lovely pictures and they look sooooooooooo WABBITY - hee hee :)

Cuddlesome, both of them.

Well done for rescuing them and bringing them back to health. They look such lovely bunnies.

Bobtails has this gorgeous bunny Beckham. He's a bit long in the tooth now, but they'd look so lovely together, all big and grumpy and cuddly. It's not fair that I should be taunted with all these bunnies.

Who I am kidding? As soon as I move I'll probably start working out cunning rabbit arrangements in order to squeeze Beckham in somewhere, and then of course he'll need an older lady to keep him company. Rabbits are more habit forming than cocaine. :cry:

Dorothy said:
You just have to slowly grind them down 'till they give up and don't notice what's going on around them :shock: :? :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dorothy, you're norty!!! :shock: :lol: :wink:

Dorothy said:
Aaww, she's a lovely bun too. They both look so content. Good luck with the choosing Amelia. Sure you can't sqeeze 2 in :roll: ? My husband couldn't see the point of me getting one bun many years ago, now we have 22 :shock: . You just have to slowly grind them down 'till they give up and don't notice what's going on around them :shock: :? :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:lol: :lol:

Just shown Si the pics and he thinks both of them are lovely! He especially liked Daisy Boo which surprised me as he has never been a fan of white rabbits, but she is gorgeous - think the fact I said she may be partially sighted tugged on his heart strings as well!

DOn't think I'll quite persuade him to let me have 22 though :lol:

Back