• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy Boo

Adopt me please!

DaisyBoo.jpg

DaisyBoo2.jpg

DaisyBoo3.jpg

OMG - she's a female Totti!!!!!!! This could be dangerous as if the bonding goes well I will have an empty hutch.......

Awwwww Andria - What a bosta

Hope this girlie finds a nice two foot home soon - and just love the name DAISY BOO - very Wabbity me thinks!

I get the feeling you two egg each other on!

Caz

P.S. I am only jealous as my husband started me off with rabbits then limited me to two!!

Andrea I keep going to look at her, she is so lovely. She is like a bigger version of Rosie.

Keep us all posted as to what happens to her and Shannon too.

I am glad you saved them x

She is an absolute dream! I have a neutered boy here who looks just the same, he is called Zed. He was booked by someone who was able to offer him a super home, she was due to collect him this Wednesday. I spent a sleepless night (cos I hate letting them go!) then his hopeful adoptee rang to say the girlie bunny she rescued to partner him has produced! So I have a reprieve! But if anyone wants a matching pair do let me know, we currently have over 125 rabbits in our care (between two of us), I have 45 of them and the piglets and I love them all!! Oh, maybe love is too strong a word for Dandelion who took great delight at hanging off my nose several times, I guess we have now achieved mutual respect and affection!! No ditch the affection on Dandelions part and replace with shaky tolerance!

Went to see Daisy Boo and Shannon today, Daisy Boo is absolutely gorgeous (and this is coming from someone who has never been a big fan of white rabbits - but I'm pleased to say I've been completely converted! :) )

Si was completely taken with her as well!
:)

beck said:
She is lovely, you wouldn't know what she's been through to look at her.

No you wouldn't, she is such a sweet cuddly bunny, Andrea has done so well to rescue these two buns and nurse them back to health.

Amelia said:
Daisy Boo is absolutely gorgeous (and this is coming from someone who has never been a big fan of white rabbits - but I'm pleased to say I've been completely converted! :) )

Si was completely taken with her as well!
:)

Does this mean she will ahve a new home soon :?: :D

She will indeed!

Daisy Boo is going to stay with us until after Christmas for minimum disruption and holiday boarding etc. During this time she will have been spayed and had her Myxi and VHD jabs. It takes at least a month to have all this done and a decent recovery peroid anyway.

We had a great day when Amelia, Simon and Martha came over for a visit. They brough Gandelf to meet the girls and he made himself very comfortable in the kitchen. They seemed to get along ok and didn't try to attack each other so my guess is... a very happy pair of bunnies in the new year.

DSCF2200.jpg

Back