• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle safe heat pads

Alice

Warren Scout
Hi,

Just tried the chinchilla site to get one of the heat pads but they are sold out till Jan.

Anyone else know of any other site selling them at a reasonable price.

Many Thanks

Hi,

Had to get mine from the RWA site but it cost me £25 ouch - but the money does go to a good cause. It strange that they were so much cheaper and now they can't get any I bet they are going to be more expensive when they go back on sale in Jan. It might be worth ringing them and aking if they will be the same price

Hope you get one

Maureen

I'm ordering some direct from snuggle safe for the christmas appeal, you probably don't want 6 though :D Postage is the killer cos they are quite heavy its about £4.80.

Tam

How much are they direct Tamsin? I need to order a couple for me and a friend, was going to send order off to Chinchilla site but obv I've left it a bit late!!

Nicola

They work out about £15 each and come in boxes of 6.

I might have a couple of spare but by the time postage for one is added thats £19 which is roughly the same everywhere has them anyway.

Tam

Yeah, thanks for thought anyway :) This postage lark is expensive!! If I could persuade a few more of my friends to have one I might be able to get six ppl together!! Shame postage is so high otherwise I'm sure we would have found six of us on here!

Nicola

Yeah I sent an order form off (obv with old price) and just got an email from her saying they had a batch of cheaper ones from supplier but now costs them more to buy in so they are back up to £18.99! Completely forgot bout sending it so my loss -nevermind!! Luckily I have a mate who can get them cheaper than £18.99 for me!

i have a hot water bottle in a dog teddy cover that mubby snuggles next too sometimes... :lol: but being an indoor bunster he enjoys central heating and has no requirement for heat pads :lol: :wink:

I brought mine direct from Snuggle safe, if you want them by the box they might give you trade prices :D

Tam

Back