• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Lil Pickles

Haggis

Warren Scout
Just thought we would say Hiya to you all,as we aint been around for a while :oops: Pickles got spayed yesterday&isnt doing very well,so looking for lots of bunny hugs for her,as I am about to take her back to vets for an injection to help start her to eat again :cry: And hopefully she will get thro the whole operation aftermath,will keep all posted :( and even Haggis isnt happy about it,as he is missing seeing/giving her wee kisses :(

Sending postive thoughts and bunny hugs, I'm sure she'll be right as ninepence in no time, keep us posted x

Aww Debs :( poor Pickles, did the vet give you painkillers to give her? Poor wee lass, give her and Haggis a nose rub from us.

Lil Pickles

Well am glad to report that Lil Pickles temp was good&she got 2 injections,one to start her food chain working again,and painkillers,so she appears to be ALOT brighter :D ,but will bottle feed her liquids thro the night,as she isnt up for watering herself :lol: Me thinks she might be taking mickey,as she stops eating some hay when I walk in :wink: She is a star,and Haggis is sitting around hutch,watching she is ok :D

Re: Lil Pickles

Haggis said:
Well am glad to report that Lil Pickles temp was good&she got 2 injections,one to start her food chain working again,and painkillers,so she appears to be ALOT brighter :D ,but will bottle feed her liquids thro the night,as she isnt up for watering herself :lol: Me thinks she might be taking mickey,as she stops eating some hay when I walk in :wink: She is a star,and Haggis is sitting around hutch,watching she is ok :D

Thats good news. Positive vibes coming your way and let us know how she's getting on.

Update on Pickles

Well thanfully after dashing across to Linlithgow(to see vet who did operation,as she dont work in S,Ferry on thursdays :shock: )Pickles keeps appearing to "perk"up,then goes all quiet again,and has only been taking small amounts of various salad,and I have been hand feeding her water,by having to tuck in the spout at the side of her wee mouth and squeezing the water in slowly,or she wont drink :oops: .But at least she is back to weeing and pooing now,so heres hoping :) We are off this morn for another check up,so will see how it goes,her op wound is grand tho :D

Back