• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decency around house bunnies

Glingle

Warren Veteran
So, I’ve not had house bunnies for years and never boy house bunnies before. I was squatting down to give them a quick stroke last night whilst only wearing a nightie. I suddenly realised that they were getting a um, very unattractive view of me. Do you preserve your modesty with house bunnies? Would you pass wind in front of them or would you apologise? :lol:

I would & I do apologise. Both OH & I apologise if we take our fur off (read as clothes) in front of the bunnies. Its impossible to maintain modesty around Boo though...she likes to get involved. from now on knickers on til bedtime please Glingle

I don’t think they’d care what you were wearing, so long as they are fed :lol: I often feed Frosty and Fern in my onesie :lol:

There’s no such thing as personal space in our house where the rabbits are concerned. This is frequently my view from the bathroom door:

b9048f9ab1689598443cdf58f05c8f78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I’ve not had house bunnies for years and never boy house bunnies before. I was squatting down to give them a quick stroke last night whilst only wearing a nightie. I suddenly realised that they were getting a um, very unattractive view of me. Do you preserve your modesty with house bunnies? Would you pass wind in front of them or would you apologise? [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Clementine likes to follow me to the bathroom.. [emoji38] She used to live in my flat with me, Atticus stayed at my parents because he didn't need constant care.. And she used to follow me everywhere.. Badly as she couldn't really hop bless her [emoji38] she's seen me in the shower too [emoji38] so no I don't think they mind.. [emoji38]

I tend to leave the bathroom door open so I can see the bunnies room whist sitting on the toilet - I clearly have no shame but I don't think they care tbh :lol:

I often tell OH off for passing wind loudly as it spooks Syrup and makes her stamp.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back