• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
agIGpZz.jpg

IQZP1UX.jpg

Awww love his 'new do'; you did a much better job than my mum used to when she trimmed my fringe.... [emoji23][emoji23]

Wow, looking svelte there, Morse! Oh, I wish I'd had the vet give Ebon one of these while she was under GA, her fur is tatty as all get out. Maybe when she has her dental next, as the weather may be kinder by then. (We actually had snow a couple days this last week.)

I clipped him out as he gets caked in mud twice a day every day and I am paranoid about Alabama Rot. It was impossible to check his skin thoroughly when he had a dense curly coat. He wears a coat when he goes out, he is tolerating it but would rather not have it on.

I had to look up Alabama Rot. Wish I hadn't. :( What a horrible disease. Where do these things come from? :(

Well, whether he likes wearing his coat or not, that's still a great clip job. I recently took all Jenna's extra fluffiness off and I really :censored: it up. :( But she can't use flea medicines currently so I have to keep her fur short and wash her often to keep the ******* off her.

Back