• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gotcha Day for Arabella!

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
So as some of you know we had our RSPCA home check on Tuesday and found out Wednesday we passed!!

Organised to see and meet Arabella this afternoon to doubly make sure we think she could be the one for Luther now he’s not got Truffle.

So yeah, here she is in home number three with us!! :-D :-D eeeeeek! <3

We want to name her with something to show her Birmingham roots and as Peaky Blinders fans we are thinking either Grace or Ada. I’m on the side of Grace as I think it’s more pet like and squishy to say....Sam is leaning towards Ada, so need to discuss more lol! X

682a9c5e1165e484e336634c3c203fa1.jpg

30c8b6a887e5cb6ddb22daed18abc9c6.jpg

c99472cd8f083acdf520164f5e64e325.jpg

680551a9f593d0a727bf1a89f6268f07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So as some of you know we had our RSPCA home check on Tuesday and found out Wednesday we passed!!

Organised to see and meet Arabella this afternoon to doubly make sure we think she could be the one for Luther now he’s not got Truffle.

So yeah, here she is in home number three with us!! :-D :-D eeeeeek! <3

We want to name her with something to show her Birmingham roots and as Peaky Blinders fans we are thinking either Grace or Ada. I’m on the side of Grace as I think it’s more pet like and squishy to say....Sam is leaning towards Ada, so need to discuss more lol! X

682a9c5e1165e484e336634c3c203fa1.jpg

30c8b6a887e5cb6ddb22daed18abc9c6.jpg

c99472cd8f083acdf520164f5e64e325.jpg

680551a9f593d0a727bf1a89f6268f07.jpg

What a beauty! :love: :love: :love:

I'm on the side of Grace. Or Gracie :love:

She's so gorgeous [emoji7]

I may be biased... But I think Grace is a nice name [emoji6][emoji38]

Ada is really pretty too tho, I'm a nightmare with names, I actually have a list because I love so many and think there's so many beautiful names out there [emoji38]

Wishing Grace/Ada a very happy Gotcha Day

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I’m so glad it worked out for you all :thumb: She is adorable :love: fingers crossed for the bonding :thumb:

Isn’t she! She was smaller than she looked in her picture, but that doesn’t bother us <3
Hopefully Luther fancies her too hehe!

Yay! Thank you. Yeah see I think Grace has more names/nicknames and tones to call her etc x

She's so gorgeous [emoji7]

I may be biased... But I think Grace is a nice name [emoji6][emoji38]

Ada is really pretty too tho, I'm a nightmare with names, I actually have a list because I love so many and think there's so many beautiful names out there [emoji38]

Isn’t she so pretty!

Hehe! Bias is definitely ok as you’re in my corner haha!

I know it normally takes us ages to name any pets! We have 5 days though before they register her microchip so that will get us to get a wiggle on lol

I’m so glad it worked out for you all :thumb: She is adorable :love: fingers crossed for the bonding :thumb:

Aww thank you :)
Yes me too, he wasn’t bothered by her smell on our hands. I brought some soiled hay back from the foster lady so she could feel at home but also I will let Luther sniff some tomorrow and see if he’s bothered

Congratulations! What bunderful news. Hello girlie I'm sure Luther will love you. Good luck xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! What bunderful news. Hello girlie I'm sure Luther will love you. Good luck xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ahh thank you :-D
I’m so nervous about bonding, I hope he loves her like we think he will.

I feel a bit funny because it’s only been 3 weeks since puffy passed but I think it’s best for Luther....I hope lol!
Thank you xxx

She’s so beautiful. Glad you got her and the check went ok.

Now Luther you listen up! You need to wine and dine this pretty little lady and welcome her to the family in the most special way

Back