• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Syrup-Hoppington

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I needed to apologise to Syrup for the vet trip on Friday so i bought her the biggest hay cookies i could find. One is timothy hay and one is grass - nom nom!

Please excuse Dennis with hay crumbs in his hair. He reminds me of an old man with biscuit crumbs down his shirt

Here are some pictures I would like to inflict on you all...
27983f7601ae1a4e321cfc66753fd91a.jpg
65904680342ff680643837329042ab0f.jpg
8337d7972d11af294e0a236979194728.jpg
8e7433128550b63bd49aabf8138a4213.jpg
eaf309552f0c6c8538ac84682a8a882e.jpg
76a0007020c99153518f9fe9a4c4367b.jpg
1c7ae431c385ced5ff9647ca8fc14c6c.jpg
26665f66ec2810cf44936237e6bd0258.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

They really have melted into a beautiful relationship, loobers. I know your journey through it was challenging to say the least, but you just need to look at these photos to see what a fabulous end result you have. They are so at comfort with each other, it's a sheer delight to enjoy the photos.😍😍

Just beautiful photos, Denny with crumbs in his fur-bless :) the two of them cuddled up together-melts your heart :love:

Gorgeous pics :love: Is Dennis smaller than Syrupy?

I find it interesting how some rabbits love hay cookies. I bought my two a large hay brick from Galens Garden and they really just made more of a mess than actually eating very much of it :roll:

Where did you get the hay cookies from? My piggies love them so I'd like to try them with those hugggge ones!

They are from Galens Garden! They are only £2.50 each. One is grass and one is timothy hay. The grass seems more popular but both still nommy

They are from Galens Garden! They are only £2.50 each. One is grass and one is timothy hay. The grass seems more popular but both still nommy

The grass bricks! Yess, Atticus loves them :D

I was shocked the first time they arrived though they're like 1kg each [emoji38]

Ah thanks! Good price too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh they look so cute! Your Dennis has similar markings to my Teddy :love: mine absolutely love a hay cookie, must try these larger ones out some time!

I bought my two a large hay brick from Galens Garden and they really just made more of a mess than actually eating very much of it :roll:
When it was really cold last week, one day I gave mine the equivalent of two hay cookies (the Rosewood ones): it was one whole and the other was in three bits. When Matt swept up a couple of days later he reckoned there was pretty much a whole one left in scattered bits! :lol:

Those bricks look awesome though, might have to invest :D The two hay cookies at once did make for very sudden dark, smaller poo (like summertime, rich forage or lots of grass poo), so might have to break it up (kinda defeats the point!).

When it was really cold last week, one day I gave mine the equivalent of two hay cookies (the Rosewood ones): it was one whole and the other was in three bits. When Matt swept up a couple of days later he reckoned there was pretty much a whole one left in scattered bits! :lol:

Those bricks look awesome though, might have to invest :D The two hay cookies at once did make for very sudden dark, smaller poo (like summertime, rich forage or lots of grass poo), so might have to break it up (kinda defeats the point!).

It was the brick that I got :( I thought their reaction was one of, "Why do you think we want to eat this hay, when we have lovely green stalky Timothy" :) At the same time I also got some smaller grass balls and some grass mixed with herb balls, both from Galens Garden. They just won't eat either of these at all :lol:

I’ve ordered the grass brick and the meadow hay brick!

They’ll probably be bigger than the piggies!

Oooh they look so cute! Your Dennis has similar markings to my Teddy :love: mine absolutely love a hay cookie, must try these larger ones out some time!
Might have to see what's at your neighbours house! ;)

I’ve ordered the grass brick and the meadow hay brick!

They’ll probably be bigger than the piggies!

Dennis is pleased to be the model for galens garden bricks and I hope the piggies enjoy! Report back to base with their opinion!

It was the brick that I got :( I thought their reaction was one of, "Why do you think we want to eat this hay, when we have lovely green stalky Timothy" :) At the same time I also got some smaller grass balls and some grass mixed with herb balls, both from Galens Garden. They just won't eat either of these at all [emoji38]
Your bunnies are too spoilt with all your garden noms

Back