• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazy Mouse

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Any bun else cba to sit up for lunch?

xRk5R7Sl.jpg

MoZ0VSjl.jpg

Gorgeous pics of Mouseypie :love: I suspect poor Joey and Boo have been affected by the fat-shaming yesterday. Rabbits can be sensitive little souls :)

Meanwhile, if you're Mouseypie, you can scoff it all yourself without any feelings of guilt at all :lol:

The “porkers” were obviously trying to burn off extra calories by standing up to eat, poor Mouse needs to conserve her energy to keep her weight stable. :lol:

I think maybes J&B heard me refer to Diesel as "the perfect weight" & are fattening themselves up to get competative. If Diesel were to gain another 500g I will have 4 bunnies each at 2.8k .

Gorgeous pics of Mouseypie :love: I suspect poor Joey and Boo have been affected by the fat-shaming yesterday. Rabbits can be sensitive little souls :)

Meanwhile, if you're Mouseypie, you can scoff it all yourself without any feelings of guilt at all [emoji38]
Haha! The RU fat shamer gets a taste of her own! :);)

I think Joey & boo are perfect

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I know, the irony. Nobody tell FHB

My finger is hovering over the copy and paste button.

I'm actually in the same boat as Arthur has been put on a no pellet diet. He thinks I have a bad memory and puts a lot of effort into reminding me that his dish is empty. I really need to sort out some appropriate Grun Hopper type food for him in the longer term as he's been found to have bladder sludge so I really need to work on his diet. All the office bunnies are now on a no pellet diet with the added complication of Arthur being on low calcium.

I think maybes J&B heard me refer to Diesel as "the perfect weight" & are fattening themselves up to get competative. If Diesel were to gain another 500g I will have 4 bunnies each at 2.8k .

2.8Kg? Oh, I'm going to have to get some photos of the big unit Lillian who is presently 'refurbishing' the cardboard snuggle area that she and hus-bun Henry share. She seems to want extra holes in the big box - but that's probably to get her hefty 4.5kg of muscle through!
I love photos of Mouse, Joey and Boo. They are a beautiful trio and we just don't get enough photos of these gorgeous rabbits.

My finger is hovering over the copy and paste button.

I'm actually in the same boat as Arthur has been put on a no pellet diet. He thinks I have a bad memory and puts a lot of effort into reminding me that his dish is empty. I really need to sort out some appropriate Grun Hopper type food for him in the longer term as he's been found to have bladder sludge so I really need to work on his diet. All the office bunnies are now on a no pellet diet with the added complication of Arthur being on low calcium.

I hadn't heard of this before, so have just had a look online. It looks very tasty, but it's certainly not cheap is it!? Do you intend to mix up your own?

I hadn't heard of this before, so have just had a look online. It looks very tasty, but it's certainly not cheap is it!? Do you intend to mix up your own?

Nope, it's definitely not cheap - if money was no object my rabbits would be getting it regularly. I have no plan yet ... I was kind of hoping if I mentioned Grunhopper that someone would say something along the lines of "Do you know that Galens Gardens (or similar) do a similar product at a quarter of the price?"!! yeah, I know, wishful thinking. When I get time to study I need to go on such sites and work out the most economical way to buy tasty stuff like plantain and then probably mix it with about 50% Readigrass... then I'm still concerned about calcium in dried food so my proper intention when we get to summer is to feed fresh as that's the ideal. I have no patches of grass in my own garden so I really need to grow some alongside the plantain and dandelions etc I have for them.

Any bun else cba to sit up for lunch?

xRk5R7Sl.jpg
[/IMG]

MoZ0VSjl.jpg
[/IMG]

It’s a real treat to see lovely photos of Joey, Boo and Mouse :love:

Nope, it's definitely not cheap - if money was no object my rabbits would be getting it regularly. I have no plan yet ... I was kind of hoping if I mentioned Grunhopper that someone would say something along the lines of "Do you know that Galens Gardens (or similar) do a similar product at a quarter of the price?"!! yeah, I know, wishful thinking. When I get time to study I need to go on such sites and work out the most economical way to buy tasty stuff like plantain and then probably mix it with about 50% Readigrass... then I'm still concerned about calcium in dried food so my proper intention when we get to summer is to feed fresh as that's the ideal. I have no patches of grass in my own garden so I really need to grow some alongside the plantain and dandelions etc I have for them.

Have you looked at Nature’s own ? https://www.naturesownpets.co.uk/product-category/nibbles-snacks-and-treats/?customer=animal F&F love the sweet green herb mixes :love:

Lopsy does this :lol: He'll be lying on the grass, snoozing or whatever, then he'll start to reach around for grass, then he'll run out of food in the vicinity and have to stand up! Such a hard life :lol:

Back