• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry bun - doing a DBF - actual footage!

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Ok, things getting weird with Henry. He wasn't as active today - he might have overdone his enthusiasm yesterday and taking it easy. This afternoon (whilst we had The Voice on the telly hence the background sound), Henry decided to do some sunbathing in the living room and found himself the goldilocks spot. I decided to do a bit of filming (apologies - my little video camera doesn't have a backlight so the quality isn't great) and got some reasonable footage of Henry just being Henry. It's a bit boring until about 2 and a half minutes in - and then he decided to sniff and look as thoughhe'd just relax. But no. Not Henry - he decided to do a full on, first time I've ever seen him do it , massive DBF. A lovely moment I must say and hope you enjoy it as much as it astounded me.

Awww bless him. Looked like getting up was a bit tricky though!

Yeah - I don't know what was going on there. He looked like he was trying to do a full roll to the other side. But it might have been his sore paw/leg that was giving him a bit of pain as he tried to get up.

Awwww! Craig why are you filming Henry whilst he is having a wash! There is no privacy is there Henry. I personally hate DBFs. Maple did her first DBF whilst bonding with Dennis and Rhianna was round. She's seen my DBF enduced panic. I think this is a good sign he's feel better :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Awwww! Craig why are you filming Henry whilst he is having a wash! There is no privacy is there Henry. I personally hate DBFs. Maple did her first DBF whilst bonding with Dennis and Rhianna was round. She's seen my DBF enduced panic. I think this is a good sign he's feel better :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you Loobers. I think Henry is starting to go the right way now. His eye that was such a state a couple of weeks ago now looks wonderful. The fur round it is bone dry and floofy and just so much different. And his bad paw seems to be on the mend as he is using it more and more. I know what you mean about DBF's. It kind of shocked me as well as I've not seen Henry perform one. But all the readings suggest it is a sign of complete contentness so that's not a bad thing.

Thank you Loobers. I think Henry is starting to go the right way now. His eye that was such a state a couple of weeks ago now looks wonderful. The fur round it is bone dry and floofy and just so much different. And his bad paw seems to be on the mend as he is using it more and more. I know what you mean about DBF's. It kind of shocked me as well as I've not seen Henry perform one. But all the readings suggest it is a sign of complete contentness so that's not a bad thing.

I think so :) Very relaxed!

Back