• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Ted and Rosie

martlou

Warren Veteran
I've not been about that much in recent times but I thought I'd give a quick update on Ted and Rosie. Rosie is 12 today :love: :love:she's been on her arthiritis meds for 2 years now but she's still doing really well. Still running about and binkying though she does sometimes get stuck on the floor and we have to help her up. Ted is 10 and very full of beans. He is doing a lot of buzzing (and not just behind the curtains) and he's got a habit of running into a room, stamping, then racing off and buzzing. He was in stasis about 3 weeks ago but actually recovered really quickly this time which is unusual but very welcome.

We've not been on holiday for nearly 2.5 years now (the odd night away here or there with friends but not together) as we committed to not leaving the bunnies anymore when Rosie was diagnosed. Though I do miss going away, I'd never swap the buns for it. Gotta love em, funny little characters that they are :love::love::love:

I've not been about that much in recent times but I thought I'd give a quick update on Ted and Rosie. Rosie is 12 today :love: :love:she's been on her arthiritis meds for 2 years now but she's still doing really well. Still running about and binkying though she does sometimes get stuck on the floor and we have to help her up. Ted is 10 and very full of beans. He is doing a lot of buzzing (and not just behind the curtains) and he's got a habit of running into a room, stamping, then racing off and buzzing. He was in stasis about 3 weeks ago but actually recovered really quickly this time which is unusual but very welcome.

We've not been on holiday for nearly 2.5 years now (the odd night away here or there with friends but not together) as we committed to not leaving the bunnies anymore when Rosie was diagnosed. Though I do miss going away, I'd never swap the buns for it. Gotta love em, funny little characters that they are :love::love::love:

Oh wonderful Rosie and buzzy Ted, how lovely to hear your update!

You are managing Rosie really well and what a great age for her to get to. Your pensioners are really rocking aren't they?
Glad Ted's stasis resolved itself.

I know that feeling about the holiday situation. It's hard to know who to trust with looking after them isn't it?

It's great to hear that R+T are both doing well. Even if Ted did have to throw in a mild stasis episode, just to keep you on your toes !

My last holiday was in 1994 :lol:

Oh wonderful Rosie and buzzy Ted, how lovely to hear your update!

You are managing Rosie really well and what a great age for her to get to. Your pensioners are really rocking aren't they?
Glad Ted's stasis resolved itself.

I know that feeling about the holiday situation. It's hard to know who to trust with looking after them isn't it?

Thanks yes they are! We've had loads of offers from people and some even that we would trust ha but to be honest we don't want to leave them and we don't want them to be out of their familiar environment.

It's great to hear that R+T are both doing well. Even if Ted did have to throw in a mild stasis episode, just to keep you on your toes !

My last holiday was in 1994 :lol:

1994 :lol: if Ted and Rosie lived long enough for us to without a holiday for that long we'd be thrilled! He also had an issue this time last year that went on for a few months with a respiratory issue, but all is well now :thumb: (god I feel like I'm tempting fate with all this)

How lovely to have such a super update about Rosie and Buzzy Ted :love: I'm so pleased that they are doing so well and especially that Ted has increased his range of buzziness :love: Buzzy must mean extremely happy and contented in the rabbit world.

Wonderful update and I'm so pleased the beautiful Ted & Rosie are enjoying life. 12 years is a fantasic age to get to for a bunny and you deserve so much credit for giving her such a wonderful love filled life. xx

Thank you so much everybody :D. Obviously we're happy for everyday they're with us now, but they do seem very contented and full of life at the moment :love:

Back