• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not impressed with zooplus

Lisa1981

Mama Doe
I put in an order for 8 ( mainly ) large items for my rabbits after hearing so many good things about them. Out of the 8 items I’m happy with two and have to grow the other to find out. Seriously I’m not impressed.

Set of grass tunnels ok.

Grass house musty and dusty.

Natural pet house with hay rack. Rack falls out is full of screws glue and staples

Log tunnel. Is painted and has fake bark on it.

Grow your own grass. Need to grow to see what I think of it.

Willow tunnel. Ok.

Hay basket with hay and flowers. Contents so dusty couldn’t see a strand of hay any where.

Log bridge. Mouldy!!!

I will not be shopping here again for any thing hence 5 refunds and collection of the items.

Seriously disappointed

I put in an order for 8 ( mainly ) large items for my rabbits after hearing so many good things about them. Out of the 8 items I’m happy with two and have to grow the other to find out. Seriously I’m not impressed.

Set of grass tunnels ok.

Grass house musty and dusty.

Natural pet house with hay rack. Rack falls out is full of screws glue and staples

Log tunnel. Is painted and has fake bark on it.

Grow your own grass. Need to grow to see what I think of it.

Willow tunnel. Ok.

Hay basket with hay and flowers. Contents so dusty couldn’t see a strand of hay any where.

Log bridge. Mouldy!!!

I will not be shopping here again for any thing hence 5 refunds and collection of the items.

Seriously disappointed
Yea I think they're okay, but I was never very impressed tbh I don't buy much from there ever anymore

I will say tho.. That's grow your own grass, big thumbs up here [emoji38] I gave it a hair cut when it got to a certain length FYI, because of what it grows in, I didn't want them eating the seeds at the bottom etc. That's just me though :)

Oh no! I normally loves zooplus, mainly because it sells my dogs prescription food so cheap/good size bag. When buying treats for the buns or cages I have had a couple of things broken, but as soon as I've contacted me them they've given full refund or sent out replacements, sometimes both!

Back