• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mums made us a huge play box....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Mum has given us this huge box and filled it with yummy hay and dried forage. We are both now too full and going to sit here, in the way of the TV, so mum can watch us instead....

Please excuse my girlfriend Lady Pip, she has decided to have a major moult and I'd looking like a ragamuffin.

Lord Archie... Xx
40e6c5617bb60d129200133d0a68b6f5.jpg

Very apt sign on the box flap there!:lol:
I love photos of the royal family. Their adventures are just wonderful.
Hillian got a huge box from where their hooman works the other week - big enough for two and some snuggles. The hooman even cut some holes for us to go in and out of. But Lillian decided the holes were not quite big enough - so she's been doing some of her own internal refurbishment. The fun that rabbits can have with boxes is just amazing...

Very apt sign on the box flap there![emoji38]
I love photos of the royal family. Their adventures are just wonderful.
Hillian got a huge box from where their hooman works the other week - big enough for two and some snuggles. The hooman even cut some holes for us to go in and out of. But Lillian decided the holes were not quite big enough - so she's been doing some of her own internal refurbishment. The fun that rabbits can have with boxes is just amazing...
Haha. I wondered if anyone would notice the text. It had all our toilet roll in, it's from an eco company and they right funny things on the boxes.

Mum has given us this huge box and filled it with yummy hay and dried forage. We are both now too full and going to sit here, in the way of the TV, so mum can watch us instead....

Please excuse my girlfriend Lady Pip, she has decided to have a major moult and I'd looking like a ragamuffin.

Lord Archie... Xx
40e6c5617bb60d129200133d0a68b6f5.jpg

Haha the box yes :lol:

They are lovely - and don't black rabbits look odd when they decide to shed?
All kind of white flecks that pull out, and then glossy velvet underneath.

I've just finished grooming my black rabbit :love:

Haha the box yes [emoji38]

They are lovely - and don't black rabbits look odd when they decide to shed?
All kind of white flecks that pull out, and then glossy velvet underneath.

I've just finished grooming my black rabbit :love:

Yes she gets loads of white flecks and brown shades. She also is a dark grey underneath. She doesn't like grooming on her sides. It must tickle. She does a weird side stepping crab move to avoid me. Hahaha

I would like to see Dilly jump on that box and see what happens

Your so royal and regal Parchie. Thank you for honouring us with your beautifulness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I would like to see Dilly jump on that box and see what happens

Your so royal and regal Parchie. Thank you for honouring us with your beautifulness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
I expect the box would look small with a Dilly on it!!

Thinking we need to cut some windows because they both keep shooting out like a rocket when they get spooked. They are odd and like to be in the open where they can see the danger.

Back