• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all you Lillian fans out there....

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Due to popular request (from Loobers), I have managed to work out how to get myself a you tube account and start uploading videos that I have taken.
And here is the first installment for you to cast your adorning peepers on. This was taken last year - March time, when we had a huge dumping of snow overnight. I like the snow - it makes our garden look like everyone elses!
So, here is Lillian, never having seen snow before, at 7am on a crisp cold snowy morning.

Awwww Lillian! She looks even more beautiful in video. She can really shift too. She looks quite trim there

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Awwww Lillian! She looks even more beautiful in video. She can really shift too. She looks quite trim there

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yeah - that was about 6 months after we had her. She was silf like and svelt. She's certainly not that slimline now.

And now a treat - this is when Lillian was introcuced to our bridge bun Ben. Sadly this was 2 weeks before Ben passed away. This was taken on the first morning they met - and things looked so promising - as you can see from the video. But the next day it all went very pear shaped and they had a huge fight and we seperated them. They never got on again and Ben sadly passed 2 weeks later...
It also shows off our garden without snow. The top of the garden is where Lillian now hangs out and is where Ben and Georgina are laid to rest...

Two really lovely videos Craig :love:

Lillian in the snow is a real treat. What a beauty!

And her with Ben, well they had a good time together whatever happened later.
Ben was a poppet and I am sorry you lost him x

Lovely videos. Lillian has a lovely garden!

Thank you Tonibun. It's a bit rough and ready but there's a decent run of grass for them and plenty of shady spots in the summer. It's North facing so not ideal but both rabbits seem to like it. x

Back