• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse and the Singing Jellycat Bunny - Short Video :-)

Wow, I haven't heard that tune in many years. That must be an old bunny. Another charity shop gem, Jane? :D

Morse, you funny boy. While playing back his barking on my phone, Ebon started thumping her tail and whining. I think she likes the sound of him, which is unusual for her. Mostly when she hears other dogs, she barks too! :lol:

Wow, I haven't heard that tune in many years. That must be an old bunny. Another charity shop gem, Jane? :D

Morse, you funny boy. While playing back his barking on my phone, Ebon started thumping her tail and whining. I think she likes the sound of him, which is unusual for her. Mostly when she hears other dogs, she barks too! :lol:

Yes, the Bunny was from a Charity Shop ! I cant say I had ever heard the tune before. Morse has made his thoughts on it pretty clear ! :lol:

Back